Dec 11, 2014
Having the MagnuM Heat Blog is about 1) helping current pellet stove and fireplace owners with maintaining their appliances and answering any questions that may arise, and 2) assisting those who are interesting in making the switch to renewable energy, saving money on heat, and selecting the best appliance for their needs. In addition, we strive to publish stories that help others understand how homeowners are using renewable energy in their circumstances. Whatever the reason people arrive at our blog and interact with us, we hope that you will continue to stop back, post comments, ask questions, contact us, and share information with friends that you know they would like or need.
Here are the best blog posts of 2014 in terms of traffic and interactions, including some older blog posts that continue to fill a need when people search.
- How Much Electricity Does It Take to Run My Pellet Stove ? If this article interests you, you may also like:
Battery Backup for Pellet Stove: Possible?
- Will There Be a Propane Shortage Again?
- A Video Demo for Troubleshooting Your Pellet Stove Auger If you need other helpful videos, visit our YouTube Channel.
- Switching from Wood Stove to Pellet Stove
- Wondering About a Pellet Stove and Asthma or Allergies?
- Finding a Part for a Reliant Stove
- A Family Shares Their Decision to Buy Wood Pellets Instead of Corn this Winter If you are deciding between burning corn or wood pellets (or a mixture), you may find this article helpful: What You Need to Know About Burning Corn for Heat
- How Much Can You Save on Heat?
If you have a favorite blog post that really helped you or answered a question let us know. If you have a story you wouldn’t mind sharing with us, we’d love to hear from you! If you have any questions, no matter how big or small, don’t hesitate to contact our heat specialists.